Be Bold Creative: The Marketing Company that can organize your 6 months plan in 1 day.
Be Bold Creative: The Marketing Company that can organize your 6 months marketing plan in 1 day.
What if we tell you that we can organize your 6 months marketing plan in 1 day, would you believe us? We’ll help you get organized so that you can spend your time more efficiently, and focus on the right projects instead of unproductive avenues.
If you are seriously looking to improve your company’s marketing process then read on.
Here are the first steps you’d need to take to improve your marketing planning process:
- Find the missing gaps in your current marketing process
- Organize and prioritize the right projects
- Remove projects from your to-do list that don’t add measurable growth
That’s not it. The magical part is that we are going to tell you how to do all of this in a single day.
Are you ready to become that awesome marketing genius? We assume that your answer is yes.
What is a Marketing Planning Process? The first that might come to your mind is lengthy documents and heavy data.
What if we told you that your Marketing Plan could be as simple sticky notes stuck to the wall of your planning room? Trust us, it’s as simple as that.
Before jumping into detailed documentations come strategy, ideation and planning.
The best place to start is by creating a list of marketing projects prioritized from great for growth to least. This will help you understand what projects to take on from first to last.
Once you have arrived at this list of projects, schedule a meeting with stakeholders to sketch out a roadmap.
Your roadmap should be in the below format:
- Four weeks: What are the immediate projects to execute on the first four weeks?
- Six months: What should these projects aim to deliver towards the end of six months?
- Twelve months: Your long-term vision that is being met through these projects? How will the projects you selected result in your marketing goals.
Once your roadmap has been approved, it has to be meticulously monitored through an effective structure. There has to be a concrete program to measure the effectiveness of the roadmap.
Here’s what you need to do to ensure that your plan is successful:
- Define the rules: Setup a system of rules and regulations that govern your marketing plan. If a certain project is not performing then it is important to pause and apply another strategy.
- Prepare for collaboration: Ever successful marketing plan is derived from team effort. The team has to understand its roles and responsibilities from the start.
- Build a customer map to understand the biggest areas of opportunity for marketing your products and services.
- Define your big, hairy, audacious goal and frequently observe if your selected marketing projects are meeting your goal.
- If you notice problems, then stop and analyze the top problems that your marketing team is facing.
- Keep brainstorming for fresh ideas that will make your marketing vision a reality.
- Don’t forget to project your new ideas on your marketing roadmap so that there is no scope for ambiguity and loss of communication.
How should you use this Marketing Planning Process?
- Create a calendar that outlines the projects you want to focus on
- Setup dates for execution of campaigns or activities
- Add reminders so that each plan is executed on time
The best marketing consultancies follow this format for the clients they work with to achieve maximum efficiency. The consultants are bold with this approach because it has proven to deliver results. Smaller marketing agencies are applying this tactic and it seems to be working when done strategically. The best marketing firms in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai are winning over clients with this fresh approach. The top 10 consultancies in the world have recommended this approach through some of their case studies and publications. India is a different playing field but this approach has shown success and it will likely be followed for time to come.
Marketing and business consulting is a lucrative career option for people. There are a list of marketing companies that people are dying to work for but the selection criteria is very rigorous. The top jobs will go to those who can effectively manage marketing plans using this approach.
In conclusion, we strongly recommend that you work with an agency that understands the marketing planning process. The agency must be aware of your top priority projects and know how to prioritize these over non-performing projects.
Marketing Agency in Bangalore, Marketing Consultancy, Marketing Research Company In Bangalore
CONNECT WITH US
BE BOLD NOW